What Is Search and Social PPC?
Ultimate Search and Social PPC Trends for 2021
Fully “Smart” PPC Campaigns
- Automated ads to increase conversions
- Generate automated reports about ad performance
- Dynamically generate ads depending on the user
- Diagnose and report performance issues
- Automated tracking and optimization of PPC campaigns.
Fitting the World In a Smartphone
- Include interactive content
- Use features that work with or without sound
- Keep the copy and videos short
- Do A/B testing
- Use mobile site links
- Optimize page speed for your mobile site
- Use clear design.
TikTok and LinkedIn Want to Be the Kings
The growth of social networks has led to an increased interest of those on the pay-per-click advertising social media market.
However, even though these platforms have particular characteristics (60-second-or-shorter videos on TikTok, specialization in the labor sector on LinkedIn), companies have adapted their content to these formats. So if you want to increase exposure in your pay-per-click campaign on these platforms, these are the types of things you need to pay attention to in order to be successful.
It All Starts With a Video
- Extremely cost-effective: You only pay when someone clicks on your advertisement.
- Highly targeted: Focusing on the specific audience you wish to reach (demographics, topics, customer match, etc.)
- Fast results: The more people watch your ad, the better the possibility of getting results fast.
- Maximum exposure: YouTube has 2 billion users every month, enough said.