The crypto market has continued to grow in popularity over the past few years, irrespective of the market sentiment. As the year gradually ends, one thing has been sure so far – cryptocurrency marketing campaigns can be as effective in a bear market as in a bullish season.
As we are witnessing endless project releases, token sales, and ceaseless promotional efforts across all social platforms, so is the demand for crypto marketing firms whose primary goal is to promote and manage the reputation of crypto projects.
With the crypto economy becoming more mainstream, crypto projects need to leverage effective marketing strategies to stand out in the saturated market. Unlike the traditional marketing campaign method, which is mainly manual and resource-intensive, marketing practitioners now use automated processes and advanced marketing tools to achieve the same.
That said, we have curated a list of some of the best digital tools to drive crypto marketing effectively in 2022 and beyond.
Social Media/Community Building
When building a crypto project, it is crucial to pay close attention to the community of users, comprising people with common interests. While social media platforms like LinkedIn, Telegram, Twitter, Facebook, Discord, etc., can be very helpful in community building, they can be very tedious to manage, especially for a crypto project with a small team. In addition, crypto projects can take advantage of the following tools:
- Copy AI: Writing great copies is unarguably a tough job. As a social media manager or content creator for a crypto brand, you tend to write copy around the clock and occasionally have writer’s block. In cases like that, Copy AI can come very handy; however, don’t get too used to the AI constantly running the show for you!
This software can also come in handy if, for instance, you don’t have a dedicated person to help you write social media copies. The best part is that it is free, although you can subscribe to access some premium features if you wish.
- Lumen 5: This software is great for creating short video posts on social media. Lumen5 can generate a video storyboard for you by analyzing the content of your blog post. It even suggests related photos and movies you can easily use by dragging and dropping them onto the appropriate frames. While creators can opt for the free version, you can also pay a flat rate of $49 for a monthly subscription which offers access to several premium features.
- Piktochart: This is a cloud-based design tool for making infographics and other visual information hosted in the cloud. Pictochart is inexpensive and straightforward to use, allowing users to create unique designs without advanced expertise.
- Mediatoolkit: This social media analytic software allows you to analyze social media sentiment about your brand and get real-time, actionable insights.
- Hootsuite: This tool will save you a lot of stress! For those who find it hard to upload social media posts consistently and on time, Hootsuite functions as ar for several social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. The software can also be used as an analytic tool to track your progress and monitor your posts’ performance with visual reports.
One of the oldest yet relevant marketing strategies that people can use in driving crypto marketing campaigns is email marketing. This usually entails creating content and sending it across to your numerous audience. As you would expect, one cannot go the traditional way of sending email, which is why the following tools may come in handy:
- Mailchimp: You probably have heard that name before. Well, Mailchimp is one of the most user-friendly email marketing and automation tools you may come across today.
With this tool, you can easily personalize your emails, optimize with built-in AI and analytics, segment and target your target audience, and ultimately automate the entire process that comes with email marketing. Other similar tools include Convert Kit, AWeber, Get Response, and Active Campaign.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization, or SEO as it is popularly known, has grown in popularity in recent years. You can easily stumble on the term SEO even when you hardly know what it entails.
SEO is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or web page (i.e., a piece of content, a landing page, etc.) from search engines such as Google. Optimizing a website’s visibility on a search engine increases the chances of getting more visitors. Hence, the need for the following tools if you ever give SEO a thought:
- Neil Patel: Perhaps one of the most popular SEO tools on the internet today, Neil Patel offers a wide range of SEO tools, including an SEO analyzer, AI rewriting tool, website traffic checker, graph generator, and backlinks checker. The tool also offers a feature called Ubersuggest, which allows you to get insight into the strategies that are working for others in your market so you can adopt them, improve them, and gain an edge.
Other highly recommended SEO tools you can use interchangeably include SEMrush, MOZ Pro, Majestic SEO tools, SpyFu, etc.
The role of branding can not be undermined when marketing a crypto project. As you may know, it is hard to associate with a brand that lacks an identity or perhaps shares the same with multiple brands within the same industry. When building a crypto brand from scratch, the following tools will help you deliver when it comes to graphics design:
- Canva: This is an incredible tool that can be easily used by a complete newbie and professional alike. Canva offers many customizable templates you can use on the go. Although, as a designer, you may not be able to create high-end designs as you would with more advanced programs like photoshop, Canva offers a minimalistic approach to graphics design, plus it is time and cost-effective.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Express: As the name suggests, Adobe Creative Cloud Express enables businesses to quickly create eye-catching content for the web and mobile platforms by using beautiful templates. Because the program is cloud-based, creators do not have to worry about internal storage or the security of their work.
Furthermore, the software is suitable for small-team crypto projects since you can create various creative designs across many platforms through social media posts, stories, and marketing materials such as flyers, banners, and logos.
Podcasts are an effective marketing tool for educating and bringing people up to speed about the latest happenings in the crypto space. Not only that, it is very instrumental for community building. Some prominent podcasting tools include the following:
- Bounce Cast: This AI-powered platform offers two primary services – Podcast recorder and editor. You can record your podcast on your mobile phone with the app or on the desktop without needing an external microphone.
Bounce cast can equally achieve quality sound output by leveraging a built-in AI sound check tool that helps you check if the recording is loud and clear. The software will also provide tips on improving your recording and even send warning messages to help correct the mic position and adjust the input level.
- Pocket Casts: This platform is designed for podcast lovers and creators alike. On one side, creators can upload their podcasts and leverage the ‘paid placement’ feature to broadcast to a larger audience. You can compare Pocket Casts to other services, such as Apple and Spotify Podcasts.
Other highly recommended podcasting tools include Podbean, Podcastle, Spreaker, Audacity, Anchor, and many more.
Finding the right tool to drive crypto marketing campaigns is not enough; you must also find a professional who can effectively use each tool while achieving a great result. To this end, AmaZix is a blockchain PR and marketing agency that offers a wide range of services, including crypto marketing. With our team of professionals on standby, be rest assured that your crypto project is in safe hands.
Get in touch with us here.